Chef / Cook
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be apart of the Country Casseroles team as a sous chef / cook on a casual basis. The job entails strong multitasking skills, teamwork and communication skills. Country Casseroles prides our self on our great sense of equality and community in our staff, therefore looking for an individual that will follow suit. Various shifts will be offered across all days of the week, sometimes may be on short notice.
As an important part of the Country Casseroles team, you will:
- Passionately assist to manage and prepare our widespread menu.
- Provide food assistance under the direction and supervision of the chef
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times
- Availability and flexibility to work a variety of shifts (there is opportunity for successful sue chefs to get 9am-3pm hour weekday shifts)
- Experienced in food preparation and cooking in large quantities
- High knowledge of food safety requirements
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently
- Be consistently driven and dedicated
- Punctuality is essential
About Country Casseroles
Country Casseroles have been selling a wide range of freshly cooked meals, (vegetarian and vegan options available) soups, quiches, frittatas and desserts and the variety of salads on offer for 11 years.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to offering our customers a high level of personalised service, including catering for dinner parties and functions. Deliveries of hot or cold packs.
To Apply Contact us on the form below with a copy of your resume.
December 18, 2020